Pages

L'TOUCH ARTWORK!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

FUNKY MAKEoVER! LUV DE FALSE EYELASHES!

Hi again everyone!

Today am doin de EXTREME MAKEOVER for funky concept! Dis job is for ma sista (photography) students for their assignment magazine Funky! This was the look I did, am using the colourfull eyeshadow. Yay! And OMG! I am so in love with it! Granted I only used 4 colors for de girl which is yellow, blue, white & purple.. These eyeshadows by MAC are just gorgeous!!

The False eyelashes rily makes de model outstanding!.. I loike de designs!.. :) Hair spray oso meletops!.. hikhik!! Anyhoo, here's the look I did for today ... and I lurve it! Muahs!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love thisss absolutley stunning. where r u located lya?

L'Touch said...

hi nadira.. tenkiu dear.. me @kl.. anything cal me jer.. okies:)